Lundberg Eco-Farmed Apple Cinnamon Rice Cake, 9.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 12) Review

Lundberg Eco-Farmed Apple Cinnamon Rice Cake, 9.5-Ounce Units  (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Preferences of flavor and texture are different for every person, but I enjoyed these. I like the flavor and the texture is not bad either. They are delicious with peanut butter or other sweet spreads and make a nice combination with some fresh fruit and nuts on the side. They are very crumbly, but I don't really mind that much; I eat the crumbs in a bowl like cereal. I appreciate their nutrition and the convenience of having something ready-to-eat that is gluten-free, instead of having to use perishable bread or making rice or pasta. A good buy that I will try again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lundberg Eco-Farmed Apple Cinnamon Rice Cake, 9.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Lundberg Eco-Farmed Apple Cinnamon Rice Cake, 9.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment