Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are great sesame bars and I love the size. The small size helps keep down calories and makes it so easy to carry healthier type snacks for traveling.
Oskri makes a few different types of full size sesame bars and I honestly wish they would make some of the other sesame bars in this size as I love the taste of those bars even more than these. Admittedly, these bars are quite sweet so I only eat them once in awhile. But I absolutely love to have small size individually-wrapped snacks that can be quickly grabbed. The packaging is absolutely wonderful. Admittedly, these aren't as healthy as eating fresh veggies or fruit; yet kudos to Oskri for making some quick and easy snacks that are better than candy or chips.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Oskri Sesame Bar with Date Syrup, 0.78-Ounce Bars (Pack of 40)
Click here for more information about Oskri Sesame Bar with Date Syrup, 0.78-Ounce Bars (Pack of 40)
0 comments:
Post a Comment