UTZ - Pub Mix A Savory Blend of crunchy Snacks, 36oz Tub Review

UTZ - Pub Mix A Savory Blend of crunchy Snacks, 36oz Tub
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This stuff tastes totally awesome; I would give it five stars for taste alone. The price, however leaves much to be desired. At my local Costco, they sell a 44 oz. tub of this for only $6.95. Not only do you pay drastically less, but you also get an additional 8 ounces of delicious pub mix as well.
I highly recommend this item, but do what I do and get it from Costco. For a company that calls itself 'Top Notch Bargains', I think their prices are a notch or two above that of Whole Foods.

Click Here to see more reviews about: UTZ - Pub Mix A Savory Blend of crunchy Snacks, 36oz Tub



Buy Now

Click here for more information about UTZ - Pub Mix A Savory Blend of crunchy Snacks, 36oz Tub

0 comments:

Post a Comment