Cheez-It Baked Snack Mix, Hot & Spicy (3-Ounce), 6-Count Grab 'N GoPackages (Pack of 6) Review

Cheez-It Baked Snack Mix, Hot and Spicy (3-Ounce), 6-Count Grab 'N GoPackages (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this item but received Cheez-It snack crackers instead. When I sent a complaint I did receive a very immediate response and a "corrected" order was sent but, alas, it was the exact same error. Snack Mix, as the picture shows, has crackers, pretzels, twists and other crunchies, not just crackers. I hope Amazon removes this picture because they obviously do not have this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cheez-It Baked Snack Mix, Hot & Spicy (3-Ounce), 6-Count Grab 'N GoPackages (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Cheez-It Baked Snack Mix, Hot & Spicy (3-Ounce), 6-Count Grab 'N GoPackages (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment