Crofters Concord Grape, 18-Ounce (Pack of 12) Review

Crofters Concord Grape, 18-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This jelly is great, and very different from other natural and organic fruit spreads. This one reminds me of my grandmother's homemade jelly. She made jelly and jam, and they are very different. Jelly is transparent purple, and has a gelled texture. Jam is opaque purple, has a very intense grape flavor, and is like very thick applesauce in texture.
The other grape organic fruit spreads I have tried are jam-like. While I like this just fine, my kids prefer the jelly texture and slightly milder flavor. I say "milder," but don't mean it's not grapey. Sort of like the difference between Welch's grape juice straight, and Welch's grape juice slightly diluted by ice.
I love that Crofter's has started using Fair Trade sugar in their grape jelly. This one's a keeper.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crofters Concord Grape, 18-Ounce (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Crofters Concord Grape, 18-Ounce (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment