Rice Krispies Treats Classic Crunch Mix 6 Pack Review

Rice Krispies Treats Classic Crunch Mix 6 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this on a spur of the moment for my toddler in a convenience store yesterday. I poured some in her little snack cup and boy did she go to town on it! It has little Rice Krispie Treat clusters, pretzels, candy coated chocolate pieces, yogurt covered pretzels, vanilla mini cookies, and caramel coated pretzel sticks. She went to town on it! She liked it so much that while I was doing dishes today she snuck in her diaper bag and finished it off! There are 3 servings in a bag. I wouldn't buy it all the time since it is so sugary - but as an occasional treat, I think it's fine.
[...]

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rice Krispies Treats Classic Crunch Mix 6 Pack



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rice Krispies Treats Classic Crunch Mix 6 Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment