Snackerz Rellerindos, 1.55-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) Review

Snackerz Rellerindos, 1.55-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Okay first off I love Pulparindo. Ate it as a child. It is a flat rectangle of tamarind candy. Looks a little like leather? lol But it's tamarind and yummy in my opinion. So when I saw these I was like oh great mini ones in 3 flavors. I had only tried the regular one before so was eager to try the other flavors. I received the package only to be disappointed. These are not the lil (leather looking) rectangles I assumed they would be. Instead they are a hard candy stuffed with tamarind paste. The outside candy is decent. However the inside is not very appealing. It comes in regular, hot, and mango. As I said the outside is okay I guess. I really I would never had bothered buying them if I knew what they really were. Wish sellers would list more detailed info on things sometimes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Snackerz Rellerindos, 1.55-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Snackerz Rellerindos, 1.55-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment