Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I first discovered these wonderful Kamut cakes in a health food store in the Boston area. I got so addicted to them, that I have been ordering them by the case from Amazon (I can't find them in any stores in Southern California). The flavor of the cakes is much like the smoky flavor of Kashi puffed cereal. They are no fat, and high fiber, making them perfect for Weight Watchers who want a tasty treat that will fill you up. If I want them a bit sweeter, I put a touch of jam on them, but they are great just "naked". If you want less salt, try the regular puffed cakes. Also available lightly sweetened with agave.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Suzie's Kamut Puffed Cakes, Lightly Salted, 3.6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Light and crisp, Suzie's Kamut Cakes tap the goodness locked within an ancient grain. Made with puffedorganic kamut kernels, these low-calorie cakes contain no fat orcholesterol. The story of Kamut begins in the age of the Egyptian pyramids.This ancient grain has changed little since the time when Egyptian farmerson the banks of the Nile harvested it's healthy goodness. Kamut is naturallyfat free, higher in vitamins and minerals, and contains more amino acidsthan commercial wheat. The flavor is full and satisfying. Now, as peoplecare more about what they eat, the people at Good Groceries' Snacks haveblended these ancient grains with other organic, natural and alternativeingredients in ways that are new to most consumers. The result is betterchoices for healthy, organic snacks. Suzie's Kamut Cake flavors includeplain, salted, and agave-sweetened. Top one with almond butter and honey fora delicious, wholesome snack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment