VitaSpelt Spelt Sesame Sticks, Whole Grain, 9.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

VitaSpelt Spelt Sesame Sticks, Whole Grain, 9.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The item received is not the item that I ordered, nor the item advertised. They are advertising this as Spelt Sesame Sticks, when in fact I received Cheddar Sesame Sticks. This is not what I ordered, nor was it what I wanted. Also one of the bags was boken in the box.
And guess what, the item can not be returned. This is no way to run a business. Do not order this from these people.

Click Here to see more reviews about: VitaSpelt Spelt Sesame Sticks, Whole Grain, 9.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

VitaSpelt Whole Grain Spelt Sesame Sticks, Case of 12 9.5-Ounce Bags (114 Ounces)

Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about VitaSpelt Spelt Sesame Sticks, Whole Grain, 9.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment