Brothers-All-Natural Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps, Mandarin Orange Crisps, No Sugar Added, 12 - 10 Gram Pouches, (Pack of 2) Review

Brothers-All-Natural Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps, Mandarin Orange Crisps, No Sugar Added, 12 - 10 Gram Pouches, (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are definitely more tart than many of Brothers All Natural snacks (barring pineapple, which I have not tried), but not overly so. I'm not a tart/sour lover, so many of the reviews that I have read put me off. My son loves all foods, though, so I figured I'd buy a box and try them. They do seem to be a love or hate product - one that I personally LOVE. Instant win for me. My son also loves them, but my husband does not. The texture is incredible and unlike any other freeze-dried snack I've ever had. Each bag contains approximately 2 mandarin oranges, is only 35 calories, and provides enough crunch to satisfy that mid-afternoon longing for the vending machine. I only wish our vending company provided these!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brothers-All-Natural Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps, Mandarin Orange Crisps, No Sugar Added, 12 - 10 Gram Pouches, (Pack of 2)



Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Click here for more information about Brothers-All-Natural Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps, Mandarin Orange Crisps, No Sugar Added, 12 - 10 Gram Pouches, (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment