Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)John Wm Macy's crunchy snack sticks are great. I have loved John Wm Macy's sweet sticks for years, the chocolate sticks are my favorite along with the java cinnamon sticks. If you like a light slightly sweet snack or some crunchy nibbles with your coffee you can't go wrong - my suggestion is to order in bulk. The chocolate ones are not offered on Amazon yet. And the cheddar stick and snacks are good as well. But I love the lightly sweetened cinnamon and chocolate ones better. They are great for snacking or with coffee and breakfast. MOST OF ALL I love the products because of the ingredients. I'm intollerant to margarines and palm oil products (which are in most baked things) and these are made with real butter. All my kids love them too (ages grade school thru college)
Every time I get them I have to have a box for my mother, grandmother and all the kids. They are low in sugar content and low in fat too. If you can't find them on amazon go directly to their website... [...] Order with confidence
~Phyllis
Click Here to see more reviews about: John Wm. Macy's Java Cinnamon SweetSticks, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment