Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted something to snack on in between meals, so I bought some of this trail mix. I'm not familiar with the brand, but I must say this is some of the best trail mix I've had in a while. It has just the right balance of saltiness and sweetness. They didn't skimp on the dried fruit like some other mixes I've had (although I wish it had more almonds :). On its own, the coconut is kind of tasteless but there isn't much of it so it wasn't a problem for me. And as some one else mentioned, it's healthier than cookies. Also, it comes in resealable packages, so if you're on the go its convenient to just grab one and throw it in your purse/bag. Overall, definitely recommended if you like fruit and nut trail mixes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerald Harmony Deluxe Fruit N Nut Trail Mix, 10-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment