Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies (Pack of 38) Review

Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies (Pack of 38)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As much as I find Amazon.com convenient, this is no deal at all. I was just at Costco yesterday and bought two boxes of 38 Fiber One Brownies and each box was only $10.99. For the price they are charging here, Amazon.com should be sending you three boxes. As for the bars, I am newly diabetic and the Brownie bars make for a nice "dessert" item after an otherwise low carb meal. They have 13 grams of net carb after subtracting out the 5 grams of dietary fiber. The item offers a chance for a smaller treat than the Oatmeal and Chocolate Fiber One bar, which I also enjoy to get my chocolate fix in a healthier way.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies (Pack of 38)



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies (Pack of 38)

0 comments:

Post a Comment