Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am forever looking for a better trail mix mostly because they're all so calorie-heavy. The other day i was looking for a healthy option and found this. Against what i thought would be my better judgement, i bought it. To my delight, the calories were not outrageous and there was still enough to stave off an angry growing hunger for a good hour. To add to the delight, it had pistachios, which i have adored the taste of since i was a small girl (who else ordered pistachio ice cream???). It also had just the right amount of both sweet and salty! Finally, i have been successfully participating in a popular weight loss program for about 6 months. I found that this little gem was only 5 pts--a pretty reasonable and highly nutritious snack on a "work out day". I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Thanks Mareblu!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mareblu Naturals Trail Mix Crunch, Pistachio, 1.25-Ounce Bags (Pack of 10)
0 comments:
Post a Comment