Annie's Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, 2.75-Ounce Bag, (pack of 9) Review

Annie's Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, 2.75-Ounce Bag, (pack of 9)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
While these are a little pricey they are well worth every penny. The organic aspect is nice but what really is wonderful is the lack of artificial dye. I know, you're wondering so how are they colored if there is no dye? Well they use all natural things, tumeric, black carrots. Sounds gross right? I totally thought so as well when I first read the ingredient list but I've always been happy with Annie's products and one of my sons has some behavior issues that are really effected by certain dyes, plus they just aren't very good for any of us, so I decided to give them a try.
My entire family is hooked! The texture is softer than most gummy candies yet you still get a nice chewy experience. The hardest thing is to remember that these are more of a candy than just a snack. It's easy to fall into the "healhty' trap and forget that although these are soooooo much better for you than most gummies, they still are a gummy candy snack.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Annie's Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, 2.75-Ounce Bag, (pack of 9)



Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Click here for more information about Annie's Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, 2.75-Ounce Bag, (pack of 9)

0 comments:

Post a Comment