Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Granny Smith Apple Chips, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2) Review

Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Granny Smith Apple Chips, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these a few days ago to try out for $5 for (1) 11 oz bag at Costco. They are edible but not great. The slices are too thick IMO making some really hard, I have found ends and many slices with the core still in it. These are pretty bitter as well. I think I would enjoy the red ones a lot more but am not sure if Costco carries those. Still well worth $5 though considering a reg. bag of organic chips aren't much less... the price on here is pretty nuts though! :(

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Granny Smith Apple Chips, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Granny Smith Apple Chips, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment