Ocean Spring (Breezy Spring) Harvest of Heaven, Mixed Vegetables Crispy Snacks, 6-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) Review

Ocean Spring (Breezy Spring) Harvest of Heaven, Mixed Vegetables Crispy Snacks, 6-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've tried as many brands of veggie chips on the market as I can find, and so far this one tastes best. Most of the veggie chips are either freeze dried or baked, and thus they either lose "substance" or not crunchy at all, just mushy. However, Harvest of Heaven veggie chips are different. I don't know how these chips are processed, but you can actually taste the texture, see the real veggies (they even have whole okras and green beans), and absorb natural fiber and nutrients at the same time. Besides, I found this product has very high value (dollar per oz) and I always look for best bang for my buck. My teenage daughters and my colleagues all love this product. I think I need to buy more next time and also try their mixed fruits chips.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ocean Spring (Breezy Spring) Harvest of Heaven, Mixed Vegetables Crispy Snacks, 6-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ocean Spring (Breezy Spring) Harvest of Heaven, Mixed Vegetables Crispy Snacks, 6-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment