Ian's Natural Foods Organic Rodeo Mix2go, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 5) Review

Ian's Natural Foods Organic Rodeo Mix2go, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 5)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It is great to see more allergen friendly products hitting the market. My son has peanut allergy and it is tough to get quick snacks that mimic the conventional items other children have. This is the kids favorite one. I also got the one with bananas but they like the pretzels better. Be sure and buy this when it is not hot summer time. All of mine arrived with melted chips! I put them in the freezer to resolidify. You can tell once opened but the kids seem not to mind! I mean who is really going to complain about a bag full of chocolate chips anyway?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ian's Natural Foods Organic Rodeo Mix2go, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 5)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ian's Natural Foods Organic Rodeo Mix2go, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 5)

0 comments:

Post a Comment