Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are very tasty nori strips. I like the teriyaki flavor on these strips, and I am picky when it comes to teriyaki. I also love how these are packaged. One complaint I have with sea's gift and annie chun's seaweed snacks is the packaging. You get a tray, in a foil wrapper, with a silica packet, in a box. These jars are jam packed with much much more nori. Plus the jars are useful after you are done (if you don't mind a slight fish smell... works great to store cat food haha). All in all a great product!
FYI (I've seen this complaint on other nori reviews)... if you have never eaten nori... STOP... go to the grocery store... throw down a few bucks on some nori sheets for sushi. Take those home and eat them. If you don't like the flavor, you probably won't like these. Nori has a fishy taste. I hate when I see reviews on nori with people whining about the fact it tastes like fish and they just spent $20-$30 on something in bulk.
Hope this review helps!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Yamamotoyama Teriyaki Nori Seaweed Family Size, 4.14-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
0 comments:
Post a Comment