Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love black pepper and have only recently discovered sea salt as a very tasty addition to foods, and I like soy products - And I am, sorry to say, a potato chip junkie. So when I saw the description of these potato soy crisps, I had to order them to try them. Boy, am I glad I did! They are very good right out of the bag; but they are almost in the shape of little bowls, so dips and spreads, even cream soups can be scooped up in them. They go with everything! Nice, fresh taste, too. This one will be a staple in my pantry.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Genisoy Potato Soy Crisps, Sea Salt & Black Pepper, 3.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
The great taste of potato and the good sense of soy! Enjoy Genisoy's light, crunchy Potato Soy Crisps as a healthier alternative to potato chips. Genisoy Potato Soy Crisps are low-fat, trans fat-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, and all-natural. Get your soy protein and complex carbohydrates with these delicious Potato Soy Crisps.
0 comments:
Post a Comment