Peeled Snacks much-ado-about-Mango, 1.40 oz bags (pack of 10) Review

Peeled Snacks much-ado-about-Mango, 1.40 oz bags (pack of 10)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love fresh mango, so when I saw this funky and colorful packaging at the airport leaving Ft. Lauderdale, I decided to opt for something healthy, that I liked , instead of reaching for something sinful like the neighboring snickers. Also, I hate peeling fresh mangoes, they get awfully sticky, so this was a way to bypass the tedious labors that result from being partial to mango. As I was waiting for my flight to board, I was impressed by the rich and delicious flavor of the mango that I got up and bought a couple bags more for home. That's how this became my new favorite snack, thanks peeled snacks for giving me a snickers alternative, especially one that I love to eat.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Peeled Snacks much-ado-about-Mango, 1.40 oz bags (pack of 10)



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Peeled Snacks much-ado-about-Mango, 1.40 oz bags (pack of 10)

0 comments:

Post a Comment