Bergin Nut Company Trail Mix Raw, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4) Review

Bergin Nut Company Trail Mix Raw, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The picture displayed for this product is DECEIVING. I'm still looking for all those almonds and juicy looking raisins among other things in the picture. I found waaaay toooo many sunflower seeds for the price of this product. The sunflower seeds were good and fresh. I CANNOT cost justify buying this item. I won't purchase this again.
BUT...
My son rated this 3-Star because of all the seeds and their freshness, HE wants it again! I rated it 1-Star because of all the seeds. We split the difference and rated it 2-Star...to each their own.
UPDATE:
I ordered AGAIN! The second order has the pictured blend of sunflower & pumpkin seeds, juicy raisins, almonds, cashew pieces all fresh. I'd give this batch 5 Stars. The inconsistent mixture in each order and price point makes it difficult to give the product more than 3-Stars.
I'm addicted...I ordered TWO MORE TIMES and the mixture is more consistent with a great blend of ingredients.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Bergin Nut Company Trail Mix Raw, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)



Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Click here for more information about Bergin Nut Company Trail Mix Raw, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment