Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)How do I describe these apple FruTons? They were so different than any snack I have had. First they are delicious. And I love the fact that when looking at the ingredients that they are all natural. Its almost like a snackable, healthy cereal that I can eat any time of day.
I am a college master's student and took the bag to class with as a snack. Most of my peers are health freaks and everyone wanted to try them. After awhile I had to be selfish and take my bag away so I would have some left for me!! Everyone wants to know where they can buy some. So I love them and can't wait to try the other flavors ;)
Click Here to see more reviews about: FruTons Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake (6 oz)
Click here for more information about FruTons Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake (6 oz)
0 comments:
Post a Comment