Cracker Jack Original Triples, 3 count -1 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24) Review

Cracker Jack Original Triples, 3 count -1 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these to pack with other "quick snacks" (nuts, licorice, trail mixes, chips, etc) for my co-workers who were going to be working long days with little opportunity to eat regular meals. While most of the boxes were fresh and delicious (according to my co-workers), I did see that a few boxes appeared to be stale and the contents were stuck together (you had to smashed the box in order to break-up the contents). The fresh boxes were delicious but the stale boxes took away from the overall quality and satisfaction of the entire purchase! Wish I would have read the other reviews before purchasing...looks like the quality/consistency has remained the same. Should have been 2 stars instead of three. Still love the prize inside!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cracker Jack Original Triples, 3 count -1 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cracker Jack Original Triples, 3 count -1 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment