Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Of the 3 or 4 brands of dried apricots I've tried I like these best: they're firm and not too sweet. However, some people might find them hard and tasteless. And indeed, about a quarter of the pieces are too small and as a result are rather hard and tasteless. These taste like I'd imagine preservative-free fruit would taste--clean and subtle--but they actually contain sodium metabisulfite in addition to SO2 usually found in apricots. I would buy them again, but only at a nice discount.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Harmony Turkish Apricots, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Snacking is anything but serious. But at Harmony, we're serious about creating the perfect harmony of flavor and texture to make snacking fun! We start with the best ingredients and let our imaginations run wild.
Click here for more information about Harmony Turkish Apricots, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment