Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As someone who is fond of baked cheddar cheese puffs, crackers and potato chips (I wish I was not), I was interested to try these. I'm always looking for something with great flavor but also something that is not outrageously high in calories or sodium and that has acceptable ingredients (you can view the nutritional information for the cheese fries here: [...]) and not a lot of chemical ingredients.
These are marketed as baked "fries" and from my tastebuds' perspective, they are a much healthier alternative than the real thing. They have that crisp and crunch you don't find in chips (or I haven't found) plus great taste.
Now, they aren't low calorie at 130 calories for a 1 ounce serving (about 4.5 servings per package) so you do have to restrain yourself, cause it is VERY easy to eat the bag in a couple (if not one or two) sittings if you don't restrain yourself.
If you're looking for a cheesy "fried" alternative in a baked snack, give the Snikiddy Cheddar Cheese baked fries a try.
They are now available at more retail stores where I live, but the price remains a bit higher than similar products that come with more ounces per package. But again, it's all about taste.
You don't need to eat a lot of these to fill up fast and feel satisfied. Something that's also a consideration along with taste.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Snikiddy Snacks Cheddar Cheese, Baked Fries, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment