Scott's Cakes Cereal Snack Mix in a Decorative Large Tin Review

Scott's Cakes Cereal Snack Mix in a Decorative Large Tin
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this as a gamble, because there was NO product information listed, so I had no idea how much I was getting or exactly what was in it. I was disappointed that the "large" tin, was not all that large. It was a round tin, approximately 4 inches tall, and maybe 7 or 8 inches across. I was hoping that Large, especially for the price, would be one of the large and tall tins. It's difficult to tell from the picture. The product itself was good, but for the price, I was expecting more. I'd probably buy from them again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Scott's Cakes Cereal Snack Mix in a Decorative Large Tin



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Scott's Cakes Cereal Snack Mix in a Decorative Large Tin

0 comments:

Post a Comment