Truly Indian Cumin Poppadums, 4.2-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6) Review

Truly Indian Cumin Poppadums, 4.2-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I think poppadums are the best part of any Indian meal. While Amazon sells papad by Lijjat for a very reasonable price, that product, like most papad, needs to be fried or toasted. This product allows for quick, immediate consumption with your favorite chutney (I really like Swad's chutney, particularly the mint). The poppadums in the container are quite small -- about the size of a half dollar coin. While small, each has a nice satisfying crunch. Truly Indian makes several different poppadum flavors but the Lentil with Cumin is my favorite.
As a product of India, you can expect to pay a premium. I first bought a containers of these from my local Meijer and they were around 5 dollars. So, with Amazon's subscribe and save, you are getting a fairly good deal. I think fresh papad is always the best but if I want a fast snack that tastes great, I reach for these.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Truly Indian Cumin Poppadums, 4.2-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Click here for more information about Truly Indian Cumin Poppadums, 4.2-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment