Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is amazing. I've never had lemon ice before, but tried this on a whim. I bought it at the grocery store because I thought it would be fun to find new ways to incorporate more fruit into my diet vs. buying junk food. I couldn't believe how wonderful it tasted. Since then I've had trouble finding these packets because they're always sold out and now I think they may have even discontinued it at the Safeway where I buy them. I love this stuff, so I'm very greatful for Amazon.com for carrying it.
One caveat though, use at least 2 real lemons for the juice. I tried one with the juice I got in a bottle from the Realemon brand and it tasted flat. When I used real lemons it was like drinking pure heaven. This tastes much much better than any chocolate I've ever tasted in my entire life, plus I feel refreshed after I've tried it because of that lemony flavor.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Concord Sunkist Lemon Ice Smoothie Mix, 2.47-Ounce Packages (Pack of 18 )
0 comments:
Post a Comment