Flax Z Snax Cinnamunch Pork Rinds 2 1/4Oz Review

Flax Z Snax Cinnamunch Pork Rinds 2 1/4Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you're not a pork rind fan, stay away from this product. I am absolutely NOT a pork rind fan at all. I had tried them once, but thought them pretty disgusting. Still, since I've cut carbs out of my diet pretty much, I thought I might try these. I imagined sipping a hot cup of coffee with my cinnamon pork rinds and imagined that I'd be able to repress the fact that they are actually pork rinds rather than some kind of sweet cinnamon crunchy carb-heavy product like, say, a donut or biscotti.
To be fair, they don't actually taste too bad. They're okay. But all I could think of when I was eating them is that I was eating pork rinds pork rinds pork rinds. And, I couldn't do it again. But, if you're fine with this, then they taste okay. They are not quite cinnamony enough-- there should be some more flavor-- but they are slightly sweet and have a slight cinnamon flavor.
Under that, though, there is that porky meaty flavor, too. Still, some people will like them, and if you're a pork rind fan, then this sweeter cinnamon flavor may be right up your alley.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flax Z Snax Cinnamunch Pork Rinds 2 1/4Oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flax Z Snax Cinnamunch Pork Rinds 2 1/4Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment