El Azteca Pulpa Tamarindo Bag, 22-Count (Pack of 5) Review

El Azteca Pulpa Tamarindo Bag, 22-Count (Pack of 5)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I will admit that I had a specific tamarind pulp candy from my childhood in mind when I ordered this product and was disappointed to find that this is not the one I'd hoped for. However, it is still tamarindo and it is still good, just not great. It is a thinner consistency than I would like and I failed to notice that this one has chili spice in it! I'm very sensitive to spicy food and always prefer the options without. For true spice lovers, it probably won't pack enough punch (and I say that because I could still eat mine.)
The shipment packaging was terrible. The candy is individually wrapped and then divided into 5 bags of 20 each, but then it was just dropped into a box. A couple of the packages leaked, so I had to wash the outer bags before putting them in the cupboards. I'm relieved that I didn't end up with sticky candy all over the other item in the Amazon box, but I think that was shear luck rather than good packing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: El Azteca Pulpa Tamarindo Bag, 22-Count (Pack of 5)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about El Azteca Pulpa Tamarindo Bag, 22-Count (Pack of 5)

0 comments:

Post a Comment