Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The company is called JUST TOMATOES. But they have so much
more. I originally started buying their products for my 4
PARROTS. So now when my family sees me use it in our food
they accuse me of feeding them BIRD FOOD. They have almost
every fruit and vegs you could want. I put the vegs in soups
and stews and I even sprinkle them over green salad. You can
not believe how much flavor they add. I buy the red pepper, onions &
tomatoes to add to sauces. They do not carry the dried mushrooms
any more that I really liked. They will never SPOIL.
The fruits are good snacks for the grandkids. I have a hard time
making them understand you do not need a lot because they are
so concentrated. I like the FRUIT MUNCHIES & STRAWBERRYS
and BANANAS.
The only negative thing I can so is they are EXPENSIVE. $$$$
I wish they were cheaper.
SO BUY SOME AND FEED YOUR FAMILY BIRD FOOD too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Just Tomatoes Just Veggies (8-Ounces ), Large Pouch (Pack of 2)
0 comments:
Post a Comment