J1 Crunchy Rice Rolls Black Pearl Rice and White Rice, 3.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) Review

J1 Crunchy Rice Rolls Black Pearl Rice and White Rice, 3.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got to try these at Costco where they had a traveling display. (Costco does not sell these.). I bought three boxes fror $9.00 and was expecting the usual medisocre rice cake taste. Was I wrong! These are awesome. The shape is different and the taste is just sweet enough. Must more satisfying as a snack than traditional rice cakes. I recommend these highly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: J1 Crunchy Rice Rolls Black Pearl Rice and White Rice, 3.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about J1 Crunchy Rice Rolls Black Pearl Rice and White Rice, 3.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment