Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this snack food! My neighbor told me about Cheez-It about a year ago and I can see why this is her "favorite snack in the whole wide world." Sunshine manufactures Cheez-It to be addictive with a great cheddar cheese taste that still doesn't hit you too hard; the flavor is just strong enough so that you'll want more!
The 4 pack means each package cost $3.24; and this is about the right price. The box is attractive so if you leave it on your kitchen countertop it won't look silly or be an eyesore. It's a great snack to serve to guests when they come over to your home!
Unfortunately, however, I have to take off one star because as much as I love Cheez-It it's not that healthy for you. Although Sunshine, the manufacturer, claims that there are no trans fats, there is "partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil;" and that makes for trans fat. Not good. I also wish they could have made this food without quite so many artificially made ingredients including "yellow 6, yellow 5, sodium stearoyl lactylate." Sigh. It contains wheat and milk ingredients so ask your doctor if you can eat this food before eating it if you have any type of intolerance for foods that contain wheat and milk ingredients.
Overall, however, this is a pleasant tasting snack food if you like a moderate cheddar taste and if you can avoid becoming addicted to it! SMILE The snack crackers are baked and not fried; this is a good plus. This is also a cholesterol free food at the right price. It's an enjoyable snack cracker and I recommend it for people who like the taste of cheddar cheese and snack crackers.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, Cheddar Jack, 14-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment