Mariani Sweet And Dried Mango, 4-Ounce Units (Pack of 12) Review

Mariani Sweet And Dried Mango, 4-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A few months ago a friend turned me on to a bag of the Mariani Phillipine Mango & I had been hooked! I was excited when I saw that Amazon sold it in bulk, when the order arrived & I opened a bag, I was so disappointed. The variety Amazon carries is the "Mariani Thailand Mango" and the one I went crazy for was the "Mariani Phillipine Mango" there was a HUGE difference in taste & texture. Now I'll have to see who wants the 11 unopened bags I have :( At least I can buy the ones I like at my local Jewel Food Store.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mariani Sweet And Dried Mango, 4-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

The exotic mango, when eaten fresh, is luscious, tangy and juicy. Mariani Premium Mango has captured the ambrosial flavor and the creamy smooth, silky texture of a fresh ripe mango. The only thing missing is the juice running down your chin. A real taste experience! Enjoy our mango right from the bag or dice a few and put them in your oatmeal or your favorite muffin mix. A natural way to satisfy your sweet tooth that is high in nutritional benefits. Product of Thailand.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Mariani Sweet And Dried Mango, 4-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment