Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, Original, 21-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) Review

Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, Original, 21-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I guess this review is really unfair since I LOVE CHEEZ-IT's!! I think they taste great!! Nutritionally there is very little to praise but that is what junk food is! It's a really large Family Sized Box filled with fresh, crisp little crackers. I have tried other varieties that are spicier or cheesier but this one is the old stand by and still delicious. If you can control how much you eat in one sitting.....all is right with the world! I highly recommend this snack!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, Original, 21-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, Original, 21-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment