GoPicnic AquaMunch, Sunbutter & Jam, Ready-to-Eat Meals (Pack of 4) Review

GoPicnic AquaMunch, Sunbutter and Jam, Ready-to-Eat Meals (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After reading the ingredients on Lunchables, I vowed never to buy another one. Still there are times I need something I can throw in a backpack or in the lunchbox. These are PERFECT! I had my first one on an Alaska Airlines flight and I fell in love.
So many choices - something to fit anyone's dietary needs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: GoPicnic AquaMunch, Sunbutter & Jam, Ready-to-Eat Meals (Pack of 4)

Aquamunch, sunbutter and jam have all natural ingredients, no artificial colors or flavors, zero trans fat and Kosher certified. Each meal is balanced to limit overall fat, saturated fat and sugar content, and contains protein, grains and fruit as well as a sweet treat and a fun surprise. Each food item is individually packaged and needs no refrigeration or heating.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about GoPicnic AquaMunch, Sunbutter & Jam, Ready-to-Eat Meals (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment