Jungle Grub Snack BarsChocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snack Bars, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Review

Jungle Grub Snack BarsChocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snack Bars, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Our family loves the Jungle Grub snack bars, but we REALLY love the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor. This is evidenced by the huge, thankful smiles on my 7 year old and 5 year old sons when I put these in their lunchboxes! They race each other to the pantry when they know a jungle grub is there waiting for them. I enjoy them as well..it's tough to eat just one. I highly recommend the Jungle Grub bars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jungle Grub Snack BarsChocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snack Bars, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Jungle Grub Snack BarsChocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snack Bars, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment