Wellaby's Cheese Ups Parmesan, 3-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Wellaby's Cheese Ups Parmesan, 3-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are crunchy, addictive and have a great parmesan flavor. I do not have to eat gluten free but I try many GF things because I have a handful of family memebers that do and I am always excited to find new things to try. These have no gritty or other odd texture that sometimes accompanies GF products, just crunchy cheese flavor!These have 20% calcium and 4 grams of protein per serving...how great is that (although there is a little saturated fat because it is made with over 40% real cheese). I will be buying these for snacks for myself and for my GF family as well. I can't wait to try the other cheese ups flavors and even the crackers (all GF). I wish they would sell a variety pack to easily let us try all of them!!! And they are a bit pricey but well worth it for a nice change of pace, especially for the GF crowd!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wellaby's Cheese Ups Parmesan, 3-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wellaby's Cheese Ups Parmesan, 3-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment