Geraldine's Cookies, Key Lime, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Geraldine's Cookies, Key Lime, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Originally, I ordered the Italian Wedding Cookies from Amazon and received a case that was not up to my standards. I don't know if UPS had left them in the hot truck too long or what (maybe I'm just too picky), but they were not exactly as expected. I called the company and within two days had a brand new case (with a nice bonus) on the doorstep in perfect condition. The representatives for this company are beyond all doubt, extraordinary. Usually, Amazon is the first place I look for products that I cannot find locally or cheaply enough, but in this case, I would suggest ordering directly from Geraldines.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Geraldine's Cookies, Key Lime, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Click here for more information about Geraldine's Cookies, Key Lime, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment