Velveeta, 2 % Milk, 16-Ounce Loaves (Pack of 6) Review

Velveeta, 2 % Milk, 16-Ounce Loaves (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Kinda expensive for cheese product...would expect ssomething closer to the $3 per pound price I can get in the supermarket, but it is so versatile...can be used in any recipe that calls for cheese.
My favorite use is to SUPER-CHEESE both store brand and even Kraft boxed mac-n-cheese...sometimes that little packet of cheese powder just doesn't give me the cheese-i-ness I want...so after mixing the mac-n-cheese according to the directions on the box, I put a few slices of Velveeta on top, nuke it for a few minutes, mix it in, and VIOLA..!! Try it, you'll never want to eat mac-n-cheese out of the box again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Velveeta, 2 % Milk, 16-Ounce Loaves (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Velveeta, 2 % Milk, 16-Ounce Loaves (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment