Nutrition Bar, Cranberry Apple Cherry, 2.4 oz., package of 12 Review

Nutrition Bar, Cranberry Apple Cherry, 2.4 oz., package of 12
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For those not in the know, Clif bars are great to eat if you're on the run or if you just need a little extra boost of energy before you hit the gym.
Myself, I'll eat one in the morning along with an apple or piece of fruit for breakfast. Then, on days where I either lift or swim in the afternoon, I'll eat another one about an hour before my workout. I've found that doing so puts my energy level right where I want it to be by the time I start my workout.
Cranberry Apple Cherry isn't my favorite flavor, but it's not the worst, either. It certainly has more of a "trail mix" flavor than any of the other ones I've tried.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nutrition Bar, Cranberry Apple Cherry, 2.4 oz., package of 12

Nutrition for sustained energy. Soy Protein. 23 Vitamins & minerals. Made with organic oats & soybeans. 70% Organic ingredients. All natural. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nutrition Bar, Cranberry Apple Cherry, 2.4 oz., package of 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment